OK, so I got the nifty new digital camera in the mail. It doesn't let me use the LCD screen as a viewfinder, which is kind of a drag when Owen's smile disappears when I cover my face with the camera, but we are working around that. I discovered that the new camera did not come with its own compact flash memory card for storing pictures, so I ordered that, and it arrived, several days later. The camera is otherwise wonderful, and now has many new pictures of little Owen "smooshed" (technical term) into its compact flash card.
However, a while back I ordered this nifty laptop on which I now type. It has lots of snazzy ports and drives. However, none of said snazzy ports and drives is, in fact, a compact flash memory card reader. So now I have to order one of those. Waiting several more days for shipping (am too baby nap-schedule-limited to make it to an electronics store).
All this is a really long way of saying that there will be no picture updates here until, say, next week or so.
Did I mention I loaned my old point-and-shoot camera to a friend, who is happily using it and downloading pictures somewhere along the Utah-Nevada border?
Don't get me wrong. This new camera is going to be great - someday.
Sigh.
Zoe: Crawler (and musician)
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment